16 DECEMBER 2020 I 9.45AM – 4.00PM (GMT+8)
WELCOME ADDRESS & INTRODUCTION
THE CHANGE EQUATION
CHANGE LEADERSHIP: BUILDING AGILE ORGANISATIONS WITH INCREASING CAPACITY TO DRIVE CHANGE
While CREATING YOUR MOONSHOT can often inspire us to see a new future state, having a clear vision is only one piece of what’s required to drive real change in our behaviours and our organisations. To achieve these goals, we need to become experts at leading change and be able to do it consistently and sustainably again and again. Taking a proactive approach to Change Leadership can ensure we’re ready to pivot as the changing landscape demands on our way to our MOONSHOT:
- Levers and barriers to change and the “Change Equation”
- Addressing the Change equation at various levels of the organisation
- Connecting Change Leadership to your Strategic Plan
- How do we stay agile in management approach to hit our quarterly targets AND still move towards our new future state?
Founder, Innovation Architect and Corporate Innovation Coach. Innobrix
CULTURE IS KING: EMBRACING A CULTURE OF MOONSHOT
Some of the world’s most successful business ideas have been Moonshots. Organizations can successfully nurture a culture of innovation by combining four key ingredients: People, Data, Processes and Technology. In fact, a new study commissioned by Microsoft and IDC Asia Pacific, titled Culture of Innovation: Foundation for business resilience and economic recovery in Asia Pacific, surveyed business decision-makers and workers across the region and found that fostering an environment where continuous innovation can thrive is the key to long-term resilience and success.
- What can leaders do to develop their workforces for effective innovation, and create a culture of Moonshot?
- The four key ingredients
Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft Singapore
CREATING MOONSHOT LEADERS TO THINK BOLD LIKE FUTURISTS
Leading a moonshot culture involves bold vision that unite the people, pursuing extraordinary but achievable ideas and actions. Such leaders constantly challenge the organisations in the status quo and never stays in the comfort zone for long, they keep looking into the future to know where the growth will be.
- Understanding problems and pitfalls before solutions
- Intentional Innovation – clear strategies, right questions at the right time
- Be the corporate navigator: disrupting from within
- Be future ready: develop the leaders of tomorrow
Lt. General Sudhir Sharma
Advisor for Enterprise Asia
Managing Director, E-Business and Smart Residential. ASSA ABLOY Opening Solutions Asia Pacific
Co-founder & Chairman, Animoca Brands. Founder & CEO, Outblaze
Asia Pacific Digital Media Excellence Activate Lead, Johnson & Johnson
CEO of Strategy and Corporate Governance, Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) Dubai
INTRAPRENEURSHIP & EMPLOYEES
EMPLOYEE DRIVEN INNOVATION: BOARDING THE ALLYSHIP TO BREAK SILOS
For innovation to happen, organisations need to tackle the challenge of collaboration across silos. Intrapreneurship programmes, organising ideation challenges, piloting approach to collaborative innovation such as boarding the allyship, we need to engage employees in the innovation journey.
- Psychological safety for high performing teams
- Develop your intrapreneurial programme
- Effective Internal innovation programme
- Cross-functional collaboration: engaging people in problem solving
- Employee ideation challenge: new ways to drive growth, increase efficiency and meet rapidly changing customer needs
- Employee journey maps alongside customer journey maps
Managing Director, Accenture Advanced Technology Centers in the Philippines
Accenture Manila Innovation Hub Director and CIO Lead
AI STRATEGY AND POLICY FOR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
Especially in this crisis, AI will see widespread adoption across verticals such as manufacturing, healthcare, transport & logistics, energy, and many more. To enable AI-based process and business innovation, AI strategy and policy is important. This lecture provides introduce the following insights:
- AI as a General Purpose Technology
- AI and Firm Performance Relation
- Complementary Technology of AI and Firm Performance
- AI Strategy and Policy
Professor & Director. Korea Advanced Institute of Science And Technology (KAIST)
LOW TOUCH ECONOMY
CONSUMER DRIVEN INNOVATION: THE NEW LOW TOUCH ECONOMY
Organisations need to pivot their business models to be tailored to this new normal.
At these critical times, innovation managers do not know or able to express what their customers need. This is what plagues innovation. Innovation managers need to:
- Understand their customers to have successful innovation
- Understand the shifts in consumer behavior especially with supply chain disruptions during the pandemic
- Be future ready: develop new future focused customer value
- How to deliver new experiences to customers while still delivering the experiences they’ve come to expect?
Nick De Mey
Co-Founder, Board of Innovation
CLOSING OF VIRTUAL SUMMIT
INTERNATIONAL INNOVATION AWARDS (IIA) VIRTUAL CEREMONY